Dr. Ranya Eshera
Growing up in the suburbs of Washington DC, I was fascinated by journalism and had my eyes set on becoming a broadcast journalist. After starting college, I realized I would be happiest pursuing a career that integrates both modern science and fine arts. During my search for such a career path, I became a dental assistant for my family dentist and quickly realized that dentistry fit that mold — it is the perfect combination of science, art, and engineering while practicing refined hand skills and providing a service to my community. I enjoy meeting new patients each day and learning their stories during their dental appointments. I was amazed at the integral role a dentist played in people’s lives and how getting a patient out of pain or improving their smile can dramatically improve their quality of life as well as their confidence and self-esteem. I love playing that part in people’s lives and thus pursued my career in dentistry.
- Received Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park
- Graduated from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Magna cum laude
- Earned certificate in Advanced General Dentistry from the San Antonio Veterans Affairs Clinic – special training in complex restorative and cosmetic dentistry, fillings, crown and bridge procedures, complete and partial dentures, and implant placements.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- In my free time, I love spending time with my family, baking, working out, and traveling to new places.
10 Crossroads Dr | Suite 203 | Owings Mills, MD | 21117 | (410) 363-2121
Proudly serving: Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Pikesville, Westminster, Towson & Lutherville