Improve Your Smile With Clear Aligners
INTERESTED IN STRAIGHTENING YOUR TEETH WITHOUT having to commit to all the metal? Here at our practice we offer Invisalign, and it may be just the thing for you! With this state-of-the-art solution to crooked teeth, you can have the smile you’ve always dreamed of through a process that is practically invisible!
The word “invisalign” may sound familiar, but what exactly IS it?
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of aligners that you switch out approximately every two weeks. These aligners are individually manufactured to fit your smile through Dr. Rief’s exact calculations so that your teeth will gradually shift into place. This creates a smile that truly fits your personality and facial features.
Invisalign can help with:
- Crowded Teeth—when there’s simply a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
- Widely Spaced Teeth—with abnormal continued growth of the jawbone. If teeth are missing, this can also be caused by the other teeth shifting to fill extra space.
- Crossbite—when the upper and lower jaws are misaligned.
- Overbite—when the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth. This is typically caused by either genetics, bad oral habits, or over development of the bone that supports the teeth.
- Underbite—when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth. It’s usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both. It can also be caused by missing upper teeth.
However, Invisalign isn’t necessarily the perfect solution for everyone. There are many factors that our experienced team must evaluate to determine what the best solution is for you including your bite, the position of your back teeth, whether or not your canine teeth and premolars need rotation, and whether or not your new smile will need vertical movement. So, come in and spend a few minutes in consultation with us. We’d love to have that visit with you.
For many people, Invisalign IS a great tool for accomplishing a gorgeous smile.
If you have a friend, family member, or coworker who you think would be a good candidate for invisalign, send them our way! We appreciate your passing along the good news!
As always, THANKS for being our valued patients and friends.
Click on the image below to LIKE our Facebook page:
Crossroads Dental Arts
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Phone: (410) 363-2121
URL of Map
10 Crossroads Dr | Suite 203 | Owings Mills, MD | 21117 | (410) 363-2121
Proudly serving: Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Pikesville, Westminster, Towson & Lutherville