With cosmetic dentistry on the rise, corrective dental procedures are more accessible than ever. So, where do you find a cosmetic dentist you can trust?
If you’re looking for the “best cosmetic dentist near me”, there’s no better place than Crossroads Dental Arts. At our dental practice, we’re passionate about helping patients feel less self-conscious and more self-confident!
When Should You Visit A Cosmetic Dentist?
Whether you want to address minor flaws or create a completely new set of custom teeth, cosmetic dentistry can help! You should consider visiting a cosmetic dentist if you want to reshape, recolor, repair, realign, or replace any of your teeth.
What Are The Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Besides giving you a more attractive smile, a trained cosmetic dentist provides treatments that go beyond the surface level. Cosmetic dentistry is ideal for anyone dealing with the emotional and physical effects of being unhappy with their teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry can solve a wide range of dental issues at once, including:
- Lightening the color of your teeth
- Creating a more even tooth shape
- Realigning jaws
- Eliminating gaps between teeth
- Protecting weak teeth
- Filling large cavity holes
- Replacing missing teeth
- Concealing cracks or chips
How Do You Know Which Cosmetic Procedure Is Right For You?
Based on your initial consultation and dental examination, our cosmetic dentists will provide tailor-made solutions to address your concerns. Then, we’ll recommend treatments from a wide range of cosmetic and restorative solutions:
- Cosmetic bonding reshapes, lengthens, or widens your teeth with resin composite molds.
- Cosmetic recontouring changes the shape of your teeth to give you a more flattering appearance.
- Tooth whitening reduces discoloration and brightens your teeth using bleach and blue light therapy.
- Tooth-colored fillings offer a more natural alternative to filling gaps and holes caused by cavities.
- Metal-free crowns and bridges cover or replace the entirety of your teeth for a top-to-bottom restoration.
- Porcelain veneers are bonded to the front of each tooth to create a picture-perfect smile.
- Inlays and onlays preserve the inside and the outside of your teeth with tooth-colored composite resin.
- Invisalign improves the structure and arrangement of your teeth with custom-made alignment trays.
- Implant dentistry replaces teeth permanently through surgical procedures.
Crossroads Dental Arts: The Most Trusted Cosmetic Dentist In Owings Mills
Choosing the right cosmetic dentist can do wonders for your well-being – especially if you worry about how your teeth look. With our expertise and up-to-date facilities, you can finally give your smile the special attention it deserves. For life-changing and natural cosmetic results, book your appointment at Crossroads Dental Arts today!